Inverted nipple correction is a type of breast surgery that aims to correct nipple inversion. It is important to have a good understanding of the procedure before you have your surgery, which can also be called nipple retraction or invigilated nipple, is a condition where the nipple is either flat or is pulled in towards the breast.
There are different nipple types that result in women having significant variations in the appearance of their nipples. Some face front, while others point sideways. Many women have a mismatched pair—for instance, maybe one nipple is higher than the other, or only one is inverted or flat.
There are eight types of nipples in the world:
- Unilateral inverted
Nipple Correction Surgery in India at Healing Touristry
Nipple Correction Surgery Package in India starts from $925 the package includes admission charges for a patient, cost of surgery, and charges for care of the patient, cost of consumables and medicines required for cosmetic surgery.
Nipple Correction Surgery
- Cost of Package: Original Package: USD 90
- Days in Hospital: 1 day inward
- Days outside Hospital: 3 days
- Total Stay in India: 4 days
- Surgeon’s Professional fees
- Operation Theatre charges
- Local Anaesthesia & Pain Management charges
- Investigations related to the surgery
- Consumables and Medicines pertaining to the surgery
- Charges in case of any additional inter-disciplinary consultations
- Any additional procedure charges
- Charges for special drugs/consumables/ blood components used above those specified in the package